Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nursery Valance

Girls . . .
I am so unbelievably, stinkin' proud of myself. Last night I was home alone with the girls (Sadie and one active baby in my belly) while Brandt and Eddy went to the Father and Son's camp out. I had three glorious hours all to myself to make the cutest nursery valance you ever did see. I am so proud of myself because I didn't have to call Hayley once and I even got the stitches straight. I'm almost as proud of the back of the curtain as I am the front. You will have to see this in person to see all the cute colors because it is almost impossible to take a good picture of it whilst it hangs in the window, but here you go, my very first sewing project. Ta-Dah!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my heck Betsy that is so stinking cute! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy! Who do you think you are? Another Hayley. . . getting an idea, buying the supplies, and making a project all in the same week and all while a baby is busy kicking you. Or is this baby girl your inspiration? Well, congratulations anyway on the cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. . .
    Am I blind or did someone change the background on this blog? It is also very cute especially for anyone looking for inspiration for a "tree and birdy" nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen said valance and it is stickin' cute. Eddy was as excited to show it to me as Betsy was.

    ReplyDelete