Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Car Seat Cover


I have been in a sewing mood and going crazy getting all sorts of cutesy decor ready for little LuLu-bug. My latest project was recovering Eddy's car seat. It was my first time using bias tape which I now have a deep hatred for, but after several failed attempts I called it good enough. When I got the car seat put back together I realized you only see about 5 inches of the dang tape so no big deal. And really, who is even going to notice sloppy bias tape when a cute baby girl will be sitting there. I am so proud of myself for making button-holes, and quite honestly, just being able to put all the belts back in the right places. One more project down and maybe just one or two more before she gets here.

2 comments:

  1. What the what!?! That's impressive--I wouldn't even attempt. Let's see some nursery pics next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! Who knew?! I'll get some cute pictures of the nursery soon.

    ReplyDelete