Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pleated Penny Dress

One of my most favorite blogs right now is Shwin&Shwin, I love all the children's clothes she sews.  I was lucky enough to open my reader one morning to find she needed pattern testers, and I got in!  Now why, you ask, would I sew a dress when I don't even have a daughter?  Well, she offered a free pattern from her shop if you tested the pattern, and I've been itching for this pattern for a long time and now finally have my hands on it!  So you can hopefully expect to see some cute boy shirts soon!

Thank you, Shelly for giving me all your unwanted clothes, I've been putting them to good use!

And isn't she just the cutest little thing!  I made her wear a headband so you could tell she was a girl.  

Pretty sure she was about to do something naughty...

Seriously, without that bow she looks exactly like Eddy!



And to prove she's not the perfect little lady these pictures portray... she made sure to flash her diaper at me multiple times.  Thank you Lu for being such a good model, I hope you enjoy your new dress!

3 comments:

  1. That turned out so cute! I can't believe how different Lu looks with a bow--what a little lady. Thanks for sharing--makes me kind of miss that skirt but I never wore it so much better use :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hay, love those cute pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayley--very impressive. Lindsay Lu--very cute.

    ReplyDelete